Monday, August 31, 2009

How Sweet It Is . . .

The weather that is! We are in the midst of absolutely FABULOUS weather right now in our neck of the woods! It is supposed to be in the upper 50's tonight and the upper 70's during the day! Last night I just had to go for a walk in our neighborhood, but I waited until dark to be sure it wouldn't be too hot . . . wasn't even hot at all! And, to top it off, Jordan decided to meet up with me (on his own free will I might add) so he rode his bike while I walked. It turned out to be a great time for us to talk . . . I miss the days when I ALWAYS had a captive audience. But, it does make it even more special when HE initiates spending time with his momma . . . I love it! It's one of my most favorite "surprises" when it happens. Anyway, I guess that is it. I've gotta pick out my Sept. 1 memory verse - any ideas? I hope you all have a wonderful week. I'll try to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment